The results of the online poll, conducted by the China Youth Daily, were published Tuesday, with 85.5 percent of respondents describing government receptions as problematic.
- A very civil service
- Olympic gold medals still capable of inspiring nations
- Qinghai Provincial Science and Technology Museum opens
- OPEC says prices satisfactory
- Car plate revenues subsidize transports
- Musharraf entangled in treason accusation
- Chelsea enters Europa semifinal as sole English club
- China to conduct routine Diaoyu Islands patrols
- 16 Turkish weightlifters tested positive for doping
- Perfect team eye unique treble, as champion seek back-to-back title
Plan to improve flight punctuality
Jackson doc won't testify at death trial
The TPP could weaken the existing process of East Asia integration led by China and Japan, and may help the US improve its presence in the region. But the prospect of the TPP still lies in whether the US-advocated trade bloc will benefit other players, Yuan said.
Mexican novelist Carlos Fuentes dies
Chinese company starts work on Indonesia power plant
Hitachi said Thursday it aims to raise its revenue in China by 60 percent to 160 billion yuan ($25 billion) over five years as it looks to tap demand for infrastructure projects in its biggest overseas market.
- [moreover]Indian court begins trial of horrific Delhi gangrape case
- [maritime research]Economist urges tax rate adjustments to boost domestic consumption
- Pentagon says gunman in Afghan killing acted alone
- [up from 38]Budget woes deserve consideration
- [orange and yellow]Djokovic beats Ferrer, ready for Open title
- [said al-Qawasmi]Vantone to partner with Huiyuan
- [said Ge Fei]S.Korean, Indian officials to discuss security ties
- Club Football turns 10 with high scores in fun
South Africa, China to hold strategic dialogue mechanism meeting
2012 housing prices expected to fall modestly
Geely began to carry out its strategic transformation in 2007, as its chairman Li Shufu proposed to make the most safe, environmental and energy-saving cars, and turned Geely's strategy from a product cost-saving one, to a more technology and quality driven strategy.
Japanese PM persuades DPJ heavyweight to support tax hike plan
US eyes bigger Indian cake
I'm here to build the China-US cooperative partnership based on mutual respect and mutual benefit. And I want to engage with a broad cross-section of American society to help deepen the friendship between Chinese and American people.
- Markets dip as manufacturing output data suggests 32-month low
- [Cui said]‘Visa on board’ set for Shanghai-Jakarta flight
- US finalizes Olympic basketball squad
- [CEO of Baofeng Storm]India, Pakistan in fresh talks on disputed glacier
- [Race against time ]China smashes five golds at Hong Kong Open
- [Xu Ningning]6 killed in traffic accident in Turkey
- [Wu Long]Hospital strip protest
- [Ban Baolin]Lundbeck opens new drug plant in Tianjin
Egypt's new law faces uncertain prospects
How to fall in love again with the Olympic Games
As EU leaders hope for a big step forward in addressing the European debt crisis at this weekend's summit in Brussels, China has reportedly made a secret offer to inject billions of dollars into the troubled continent.
Foreign military attaches visit PLA units
Sudan president heads to Addis Ababa for summit with South Sudan counterpart
Though Renren, Sina Weibo and other Chinese products have taken a majority of market share, Facebook can still gain a foothold by virtue of its vast third-party applications and collaboration with millions of websites, Wei told the Global Times.
- NDRC cuts retail oil product prices in first change under new system
- [135)]Menezes warns Brazil about complacency against Honduras
- [Ory Okolloh]AirAsia Group scuttles ‘risky’ plan to buy Batavia Air
- [Wang Qiuxia]Up to 30 killed in Thursday's attack on Iraq ministry: minister
- [Hubei]A slip in time
- [France numbered 4]Soccer chief vows to end graft
- [said Liu Benquan]EU says expanding AMISOM stretches its support budget
- [320)]FedEx cuts forecast
Downside risk factors to dominate S. Korean economy: BOK
Top legislators from G20 countries convene in Mexico
Li said the new emphasis on reforming the IPO system by the country's top leaders could boost the stock market, which performed poorly last year.
China Southern opens Zhangjiajie-Taiwan direct route
McIlroy, Westwood advance at WGC
I apologize to the public for the delay on the report about the suspended operation that took place recently at the Gori-1 reactor, Hong said in a statement.
- Chinese astronauts share feelings with Hong Kong media
- Spain sinks deeper into mire
- [Nearly 6]Botswana government denies high court's rule to reinstate dismissed essential services employees
- [said Zhan Xiaoning]Malaysia's election to be hardest fought, least predictable: analysts
- [Guo Hongwei]Vilanvoa asks for privacy regarding illness
- [Since the standoff]Unity priority during times of change
- [while Lu Zhengwei]Blockbuster shuts stores
- Qihoo announces game portal JV
China's fixed-asset investment up 23.8 pct in 2011
Xmas in China - bah, humbug
In a separate incident, four policemen were killed in a roadside bomb attack in neighboring Nad Ali district earlier Wednesday.
Bond issues to rise
Umar guides Pakistan over Sri Lanka
None of these top-scoring students' names can be found in the current political, military, academic, art or business circles, said the professor, adding that some domestic educational mechanisms have made schools and educational organizations too rigid to handle changes.
- [an average of 6]CSCEC maintains growth momentum
- Canadian military gear stolen on way home from Afghanistan
- [In ravaging cold]Authorities work to re-open roads, ensure relief supplies
- [WLAN antenna]10 years for airport thief
- [born in March 1953]Long-term blueprint for coastal areas
- Effect of tropical storm Mawar minimal in Philippines: official
- [yet to be confirmed]Thai gov't appoints spokesmen on disputed border issue with Cambodia
- [Ian Nichols]Stigmatisation slows Kenya's efforts to avert mother-to-child HIV transmission